Queues Power Workflows
nQzw™ Queues is the workflow engine that drives the business and practice of law. Queues integrates with the organization’s core technology systems, automating processes and delivering key information to attorneys and staff when they need it, wherever they are.
Legal Tech Solutions to Turbocharge Your Workflows
nQzw Queues turbocharges workflows through Scanning & Printing, Practice Management and Cost Recovery & Analytics solutions.
We Earned Another Stripe
- A large family law firm in Illinois has upgraded their digitalization solutions and increased the size of their deployment!
- An Am Law 100 firm has signed on for our innovative Queues technology to power their core workflows!
- One of our Am Law 100 clients has upgraded their investment in ScanQ!
- A large firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA has implemented CollectionQ to their Practice Management toolkit!
- A mid-sized firm has signed up with nQ Zebraworks PrintQ to power their hybrid office!
- A mid-sized firm in Chicago, IL has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- A large law firm headquartered in Buffalo, NY has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- A large law firm headquartered in Portland, OR has renewed their investment in our digitalization solutions and brought their entire firm up to the latest technology in that suite!
- A large law firm headquartered in San Francisco, California has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- An Am Law 100 firm recently renewed their investment in nQ Zebraworks Queues technology!
nQ Zebraworks is a powerhouse in the legal industry. Our software runs on five continents spanning 52 countries, and our clients include five of the top 10 firms in the world. Our commitment to turbocharging information workflows is unparalleled in the industry. nQzw has partnerships with the leading document management systems, financial management systems, expense management systems, facilities managers, consultants, and device manufacturers. We are dedicated to our firms, who love our exemplary support.
Why the world’s leading legal organizations work with nQ Zebraworks
While many firms are embracing hybrid operations, our research indicates that large law firms are increasingly pushing for more days per week in the office