Queues Power Workflows
nQzw™ Queues is the workflow engine that drives the business and practice of law. Queues integrates with the organization’s core technology systems, automating processes and delivering key information to attorneys and staff when they need it, wherever they are.
Bringing it All Together
Queues integrates with the core legal technologies in law firms, including the major document management systems, 22 financial management systems, numerous matter management systems and MFD manufacturers. See some of our highlighted integrations:
Legal Tech Solutions to Turbocharge Your Workflows
nQzw Queues turbocharges workflows through Scanning & Printing, Practice Management and Cost Recovery & Analytics solutions.
Workflows Power Legal
nQ Zebraworks is a powerhouse in the legal industry. Our software runs on five continents spanning 52 countries, and our clients include five of the top 10 firms in the world. Our commitment to turbocharging information workflows is unparalleled in the industry. nQzw has partnerships with the leading document management systems, financial management systems, expense management systems, facilities managers, consultants, and device manufacturers. We are dedicated to our firms, who love our exemplary support.
We Earned Another Stripe
- A large business and litigation law firm has implemented our embedded scanning, printing and cost tracking solutions for 200 users across their suite of MFD’s!
- A mid-sized Trust & Estate Planning law firm have chosen BillingQ and DataQ to automate key portions of their billing process and deliver customizable dashboards for attorneys!
- One of Canada’s largest law firms has chosen Queues to power their firm’s scan, print, and embedded cost tracking workflows!
- A Top 20 Global law firm has chosen Queues to power their scan, print, digital mailroom, and embedded cost recovery workflows!
- An Am Law 200 Law Firm has chosen Queues to power their scan, print, digital mailroom and embedded cost recovery workflows!
- Markowitz Herbold PC running ProLaw has chosen to implement BillingQ to improve their billing workflows!
- A Chicago-based personal injury law firm with over $4B in verdicts and settlements has chosen Queues to power their scan, print, digital mailroom, and embedded cost recovery workflows!
- A 10-office, 600 lawyer law firm looking to improve hybrid operations has chosen Queues and our mobile app to power their Work From Anywhere!
- A mid-sized law firm headquartered in Florida recently increased their investment in nQzw by adding 30 additional users to our platform!
- A large mid-sized Mid Atlantic firm has upgraded their existing software and added our innovative Queues technology to their deployment.
- A Florida-based law firm has added another CostQ license to their system, driving a more sustainable workplace.
- One of our existing UK clients recently upgraded their existing system and added MailQ to their deployment!
- A mid-size law firm in Florida becomes one of our newest clients to join the nQzw family by purchasing CostQ and ScanQ.
- New mid-sized firm with a strong reputation in real estate practices has purchased CostQ, PrintQ and ScanQ.
- Large client in the Midwest with 15+ offices upgrades their existing system and adds nQzw's Queues software to Power their Workflows.
- A large family law firm in Illinois has upgraded their digitalization solutions and increased the size of their deployment!
- An Am Law 100 firm has signed on for our innovative Queues technology to power their core workflows!
- One of our Am Law 100 clients has upgraded their investment in ScanQ!
- A large firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA has implemented CollectionQ to their Practice Management toolkit!
- A mid-sized firm has signed up with nQ Zebraworks PrintQ to power their hybrid office!
- A mid-sized firm in Chicago, IL has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- A large law firm headquartered in Buffalo, NY has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- A large law firm headquartered in Portland, OR has renewed their investment in our digitalization solutions and brought their entire firm up to the latest technology in that suite!
- A large law firm headquartered in San Francisco, California has joined the nQ Zebraworks family!
- An Am Law 100 firm recently renewed their investment in nQ Zebraworks Queues technology!
Why the world’s leading legal organizations work with nQ Zebraworks
News & Expertise
Great connections at the ALA Boston Chapter Conference & Business Expo
We enjoyed making great connections at the ALA Boston Chapter One Day Leadership Conference & Business Partner Expo. The conference theme of The Wonderful World of an Enduring Brand gave
The era of “that’s how we’ve always done it” is over
Are you doing things the same way because that’s how you always did it? We all know the story of cutting the ends off the roast because that’s how Grandma
Key takeaways from iManage Technology Kick Off 2023
If today’s iManage virtual global Technology Kick Off could be summed up in one sentence, it’d have to be “being Universal API certified is table stakes.” With 57% of iManage