The Zeke Story
Is a zebra white with black stripes, or black with white stripes? Regardless, Zeke embodies our mission of Bringing It All Together.
Photo Contest: Zeke Around the World
Zeke is all in on #WorkFromAnywhere. You might catch him on “bleisure” in Cabo San Lucas, networking at an ALA chapter event, or cashing in at the slots in Vegas. Zeke’s a world traveler who likes to share his adventures.
Send pics of Zeke traveling or #workfingfromanywhere for your chance to win a $150 gift card and swag!
- Multiple submissions accepted.
- Submission cut off for 2023 concludes on Friday, December 15th, 2023.
- Submit to whereszeke@nQzw.com.
- Don’t have a Zeke? Don’t worry, we can mail you one! Just drop us a line at whereszeke@nQzw.com.
Tradeshow and Conference Contests
Participate in our tradeshow and conference photo contests by snapping a pic of Zeke during the time of the event for your chance to win a $1000 travel voucher!
- Take a picture of Zeke around the conference, Exhibit Hall or city where the event is being held.
- Share your picture with your nQzw rep or send to whereszeke@nQzw.com.
- Winner will be announced one week after the event concludes. Submissions conclude on the last day of the event.
- Cannot be a business partner or consultant.
Keep up with all of Zeke’s adventures and check out our latest winners from 2023 ILTACON and ALA!
*Submissions may be used for future marketing/promotional materials
Most Traveled Zeke
With over 100+ submissions of Zeke across the United States of America, Zhakalazky Carrion, Senior Manager – Docketing & Client Records at Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner, P.A., won the prestigious award of Most Traveled Zeke.
Zeke and Siblings
Swag Box received by our winner featuring nQzw branded swag and a gift card.
Congratulations to our ILTACON Orlando Winner!
Congratulations to our ILTACON Orlando Contest winner Nicole Cantin, Applications Manager at Kirk & Caldwell! Check out the other two runners-up from Orlando.
Zeke x Chewbacca at the Launch Bay
submitted by: Nicole Cantin, Applications Manager| Kirk & Caldwell
Congratulations to our ALA Seattle Winner!
Congratulations to our ALA Seattle Photo Contest winner Angela Ledyard, Firm Administrator at Kessler Collins, P.C.! Check out the top three runners-up from Seattle.
Zeke in Seattle at Pier 62
submitted by: Angela Ledyard, Firm Administrator | Kessler Collins, P.C.