Technology expert Doug Caddell, CIO at Mayer Brown, talks with host Bill Bice on the new age of collaboration and workflow in the era of hybrid operations:
- Thanks to the pandemic, attorneys are taking more initiative with technology, resulting in long-term culture changes.
- Doug talks about the move to Teams, not just video, but cross-collaboration with clients.
- What does the roadmap look like for a conservative firm to move to the cloud?
- Branding IT inside the firm, fostering innovation.
- Workplace of the future driven by workflow and collaboration in hybrid operations.
- Hybrid is much more challenging than going remote.
CEO | nQ Zebraworks
Recognized as a legal tech industry visionary, receiving Thomson’s innovator of the year award. Founder of ProLaw Software (acquired by Thomson Reuters), West km (used by 70% of the top 1000 law firms worldwide) and Exemplify (acquired by Bloomberg Law).
CIO | Mayer Brown
Caddell is a veteran CIO, legal industry technologist and internationally recognized speaker and writer on legal technology. He has over 30 years experience in finance, operations and management and in leading the technology efforts of a variety of organizations, including mid-sized and large law firms and a governmental law department. Mr. Caddell has a degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), and also Accounting from the top ranked MIS program at the University of Arizona.