Latest in a deep lineup of integrations for streamlined document workflows
Tempe, AZ – October 19, 2023, nQ Zebraworks, a leading provider of document workflow solutions for the legal industry, is excited to introduce ScanQ integrations with OneDrive and SharePoint. Attorneys and staff can profile documents directly to OneDrive and SharePoint from multi-function devices (MFDs), or back at their desk in Queues.
Many law firms are adopting Microsoft Office 365 to facilitate better collaboration. Recognizing the importance of meeting attorneys where they already are and supporting transitions to the cloud, the new ScanQ integration efficiently utilizes the power of OneDrive and SharePoint to enhance their document management workflows.
Key Benefits of the OneDrive and SharePoint Integration:
- Attorney and staff UX: the integration enhances the user experience for attorneys by providing a streamlined solution for document workflows.
- Enables efficient profiling for firms using SharePoint for all or some of their document management needs.
- Supporting the transition to the cloud: ScanQ utilizes Microsoft APIs to route scanned documents directly into OneDrive or SharePoint, simplifying the transition to cloud-based document storage.
- Enhanced security protocols: ScanQ extends the firm’s security protocols to ensure that sensitive legal documents remain protected throughout the document workflow process.
ScanQ enables effortless scanning from any device, including MFDs, desktop scanners, and mobile devices. “Our new integration with OneDrive and SharePoint meets attorneys where they already are, strengthens document security, and simplifies the management process. It’s a win-win for law firms looking to optimize their document workflows,” said Bill Bice, CEO at nQ Zebraworks.
About nQ Zebraworks
Queues turbocharge law firm document and billing workflows:
- Operating across 52 countries in 40% of the AmLaw 200, 12 of the top 20 firms globally, and hundreds of mid-size firms
- Integrate with the core systems in law firms: document management, financial management and expense management
- Pioneer in embedded software for document workflows
- We are dedicated to our firms, who love our exemplary support
Director of Marketing