2022 is a new reality of hybrid operations, creating more focus on firms’ digital transformation initiatives. In this webinar, learn how the workflows in nQ Zebraworks Queues leverage the power of iManage:
- Overcome the challenges of scanning directly to email or your DMS
- Digital Mailroom: delivering documents to recipients instantly, wherever they are working from, with workflow for efficient profiling of matter related documents in your DMS
- MFD in your pocket and on your desktop: extend the firm’s infrastructure to mobile devices and desktop scanners, leveraging the same OCR and workflow capabilities as your multi-function devices (MFDs) while maintaining firm security protocols.
- Using Shared Queues to drive more efficient workflows
- Management oversight and auditing of your digital mailroom and scanning
Secure print release and cost tracking
CEO | nQ Zebraworks
Recognized as a legal tech industry visionary, receiving Thomson’s innovator of the year award. Founder of ProLaw Software (acquired by Thomson Reuters), West km (used by 70% of the top 1000 law firms worldwide) and Exemplify (acquired by Bloomberg Law).
CRO | nQ Zebraworks
Ken’s experience helping businesses grow started with joining ProLaw Software in 1998 as the National Sales Manager. During his tenure, he rolled out the B2B sales team that accelerated ProLaw’s expansion, leading to acquisition by Thomson Reuters. Ken joined the team at Thomson Reuters as Senior Director of Sales, overseeing the law firm segment.
Director of Product Design | nQ Zebraworks
Phil leads our product design team which focuses on product specification, user experience, prototyping and solutions architecture. He joined nQ Zebraworks in 2006 as an implementation specialist and managed projects for our legal clients in the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia. He brings that same focus and dedication to ensuring our products meet the needs of our clients today and into the future.